Premier Cosmetic Surgery in Michigan
Welcome to the Michigan Rhinoplasty Center located in Birmingham Michigan
While our center is recognized for exceptional rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty, we are also a clinic for advanced skin care and also offers a number of non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures.
Dr. Ali is a compassionate and highly experienced plastic surgeon specializing in both cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. Dr. Ali’s experience includes:
Plastic Surgery Expertise
What sets the best cosmetic surgeons apart is extensive training and experience in plastic surgery procedures. After medical school, Doctor Ali began an extraordinary program of study in general surgery as well as cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. His extensive additional training includes:
- Fellowship in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery at Womens’ College Hospital in Toronto
- Fellowship in Microsurgery and Trauma at St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto
- 1 year fellowship at Children’s Hospital in Toronto, Canada for Pediatric Surgery
- 2 years of plastic surgery at Providence Hospital
- 5 years of general surgery training at Providence and North Oakland hospitals in Michigan
- 1 year pediatric internship in New York
Dr. Ali has been practicing Cosmetic Surgery for more than twenty years in the state of Michigan. Most of the patients who come to him fall into two categories. One, those who would like to cosmetically change the shape or size of their body parts (for example someone who wants to reshape their nose or breast to look more appealing to others). Two, those who had some kind of an unfortunate accident and need to do corrective surgery. Usually these are people who had a work related injury like contractors who work with big dangerous tools, like chain saws or machines. Click here to visit one one of the top companies in Ohio who sponsors an annual event for us.