Premier Cosmetic Surgery in Michigan
Welcome to the Michigan Rhinoplasty Center located in Birmingham Michigan
While our center is recognized for exceptional rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty, we are also a clinic for advanced skin care and also offers a number of non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures.
Dr. Ali is a compassionate and highly experienced plastic surgeon specializing in both cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. Dr. Ali’s experience includes:
Plastic Surgery Expertise
What sets the best cosmetic surgeons apart is extensive training and experience in plastic surgery procedures. After medical school, Doctor Ali began an extraordinary program of study in general surgery as well as cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. His extensive additional training includes:
- Fellowship in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery at Womens’ College Hospital in Toronto
- Fellowship in Microsurgery and Trauma at St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto
- 1 year fellowship at Children’s Hospital in Toronto, Canada for Pediatric Surgery
- 2 years of plastic surgery at Providence Hospital
- 5 years of general surgery training at Providence and North Oakland hospitals in Michigan
- 1 year pediatric internship in New York
This amounts to 11 years of training after graduating from medical school.
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Society
- Member, Michigan State Medical Society
- Member, Oakland County Medical Society
Doctor Ali has published many articles in scholarly journals and continues his study every year. He attends the annual convention of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, of which he is a member, and he continues to refine and improve his work with every case.
He approaches every patient with fresh eyes; every patient is a unique opportunity to create excellence.
Reputation Among Other Plastic Surgeons
Perhaps the greatest compliment a physician can receive is to win the respect of their peers. Many doctors seek out Doctor Ali when they need plastic surgery for themselves and their families.
This is truly an indication of the respect that Doctor Ali has earned for his caring and compassionate work.
Dr. Ali’s peers voted him one of Hour Detroit’s Top Doc
Dr. Ali has also been rated a top doctor by patients.
|Read reviews at
| See ratings at
| Voted a top
Michigan Plastic Surgeon
- Over 2500 breast augmentation procedures]
- Over 6000 surgical procedures
- Board certification
- Over 11 years of training beyond medical school
- A Fellowship in aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery
- Plastic surgery residency
Remember, not everyone who calls themselves a plastic surgeon is qualified in plastic surgery, or even surgery for that matter. Don’t trust your image to just anyone, make sure they’re the best
Dr. Ali is a renowned nose surgeon in Michigan who is nationally recognized for his expertise in reconstructive and cosmetic nose reshaping, also known as rhinoplasty. He has helped countless men and women transform their appearance and enhance their self-confidence by providing them with advanced care and stunning surgical results. Together with his knowledgeable, friendly staff, Dr. Ali provides a unique and rewarding plastic surgery experience for men and women who are dissatisfied with the size, shape, or proportions of their nose.
The procedure is also an option for men and women who suffer from complications of a deviated septum. The procedure is performed under general anesthesia and can take anywhere from one to two hours, depending on the extent of changes being made. The procedure can be performed as an “open” procedure, with incisions being made within the nose and along the columella, or as a “closed” procedure, with incisions made only inside the nose. The type of procedure performed depends on the specific changes being made.